CryptFolio is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
It is optimised for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Because the website uses stylesheets for layout and display, some of the design might not look right if you aren't using one of the previously listed browsers or, specifically, if the browser you're using doesn't conform to W3C web standards.
This website is designed to be as accessible as possible—anybody should be able to use it regardless of their ability. Any computer, mobile phone, or tablet running one of the previously mentioned browsers should be able to display the website correctly.
The website should work as well on mobile devices as it does on a desktop or notebook computer. It will automatically fit the width of your mobile phone or tablet, and will automatically fit the width of your browser window on a desktop or notebook computer.
Where possible, content on this website is displayed using HTML—text and design elements that'll work in your browser itself. Some content is only available in PDF format. Almost all browsers can display PDFs. If the browser you're using can't display PDFs you'll need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. There are also a wide variety of alternative PDF readers available online.
We want to ensure CryptFolio is widely accessible. If you have problems accessing or using the website, if something doesn't look right, or if you have other feedback regarding the website's accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CryptFolio is designed to work well with screen reader software such as ChromeVox (for Google Chrome).
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Accessibility
- Firefox: View > Page style > No style
- Opera: View > Style > User mode
- Safari (Mac): No option available
- Google Chrome: No option available
Users of other browsers should consult the browser's Help section.
At any time you should be able to increase the size of the text on screen.
- Internet Explorer: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', and then your chosen size (or if you have a mouse wheel simply hold down CTRL and roll the mouse wheel to alter the text size).
- Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', and then select decrease or increase. Alternatively select CTRL + + or CTRL + -. If you have a mouse wheel, simply hold down CTRL and roll the mouse wheel to alter the text size.
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Zoom', and then select the percentage increase or decrease you require. Alternatively select CTRL + + or CTRL + -.
- Safari (Mac): Select the 'View' menu, then 'Make Text Bigger' or 'Make Text Smaller'. Alternatively select ⌘ + + or ⌘ + -.
- Google Chrome: Select the page menu at the top right, then 'Zoom', then 'Larger' or 'Smaller'. Alternatively select CTRL + + or CTRL + -. If you have a mouse wheel, simply hold down CTRL and roll the mouse wheel to alter the text size.