How do I add a Generic API?
< Back to Help
Adding a generic API
- Copy and paste any URL, starting with
https://, into the "Add new Other Account" form and select a currency. Click "Add account".
- The API url needs to return back a single number representing the current value of the given currency.
See an example script.
Is it safe to provide CryptFolio a generic API URL?
- CryptFolio does not perform any verification
on the return value; as long as it is a valid number, it will be accepted as a balance.
- Your API URLs will never be displayed on the CryptFolio site, even if you have logged in.
- The ability to retract or remove generic API access depends entirely on your access to the generic API itself.